The Shopping and Wardrobe Training Course is designed for individuals, businesses, and professionals in the beauty, fashion, and retail industry, as well as architects and custom furniture stores aiming to provide an exclusive solution for organizing wardrobes or walk-in closets.
This course is for anyone looking to complement their training in Image Consulting.
What You Will Learn
- Wardrobe sorting techniques
- Aligning the wardrobe with client goals
- Pre-shopping session and store research
- Accompanying the client during purchases
- Practical exercise day
How It Works
The course can be conducted both online and in-person on dates agreed upon based on the client’s needs.
It is organized into two modules: Basic Wardrobe Analysis and Shopping and Advanced Wardrobe Analysis and Shopping, held on two separate days with the following schedule:
Wardrobe Analysis and Shopping – Day 1 10:00-13:00 / 14:30-17:00
Wardrobe Analysis and Shopping – Day 2 Practical exercise in stores or on e-commerce sites – 10:00-13:00 / 14:30-17:00
- Certificate of participation
- Digital handbook
- 1 month of tutoring via email
650,00 € + IVA
- Bologna, Piazza dei Tribunali 5
- Cividale del Friuli (Udine), Studio Pascolini, Galleria De Rubeis, 29-Corso Mazzini
- New York, Broome Street, 456, 13100 New York